Immersed in nature
Lavender Hue’s 4 star bed & breakfast studio/loft accommodation in the Harrietville valley is styled in the tradition of a cosy mountain lodge, with beautiful, hand crafted furnishings and abundant use of interior timbers that create a real sense of warmth. Outside, spectacular trees, flowers and birds enhance the experience and provide beauty in every season. The B&B is very highly rated by our guests and we love seeing people return year after year.
The property is on the banks of the Ovens River and features cottage gardens, natural bushland and quiet sitting areas to absorb the colours and fragrances of the summer lavender crop to the reds and golds of autumn, and iridescent colours and greens of new spring growth and the ever-bounding sounds of the river in winter.
The studio loft is a welcoming space, sleeping two adults in a comfortable queen bed and featuring an open plan living area, eating space and small kitchenette, with a private bathroom off the living space.
- Cosy accommodation for 1-2 adults in a queen size bed.
- Continental breakfast for two including espresso coffee and hot croissants served in the accommodation.
- Living area with flatscreen TV, magazines and books.
- Eating area with table and chairs.
- Kitchenette with fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Electric BBQ on riverside balcony.
- Bathroom with toilet, washbasin and shower.
- Bedroom balcony with chairs overlooking the gardens and summer lavender.
- All towels and linen supplied.
- Air conditioned and heated.
- Off street parking.
- Views of the Ovens River, gardens and bushland in all directions.
- Located directly above the tea rooms & cafe.
- Short 10 minute stroll to Harrietville village cafes and two friendly pubs with excellent meals.
- Our accommodation is for adults only. It is not suitable for children.
- Lavender Hue is a no smoking property.
- Sorry, no pets.
- We do not permit cooking inside the B&B. There is an electric BBQ supplied on the balcony.
Some lovely words from a guest
Lavender Hue is a timeless escape from the pressures & busyness of modern life; azure blue mountains & the sounds of mountain waters rushing down into a verdantly green valley dotted with the stillness of grazing cattle. Each season presents new beauty; brilliant autumn colour as leaves waft down in afternoon drafts and the translucentucent greens of new buds & leaves in the spring. The peacefulness of this ever changing natural world punctuated only by birdsongs. A retreat that invites rest and gentle renewal.Julie, 2019